Monday, May 4, 2020

Happy May!

After cranking out 51 cards for my Spring  Card Camp 1, it's time to catch up on some other cards that need making!




I made multiples of this first Mothers' Day card. I got inspiration for it from a post from Bearpaw on Splitcoast Stampers. On the background panel I used Distress Oxide colors Cracked Pistachio and Broken China to ink up my Impression Obsession Painted Stripes background stamp. For the layered Rose I used an Altenew layered die set.



My second card is for my daughter-in-law (and I again got inspiration from Bearpaw - her cards are great!). I used my Concord & 9th Wreath Turnabout stamp and a sentiment that I created on Silhoutte studio.



In another two days Spring Card Camp 2 begins so it will be back to the production line 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment