Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 7 - Watercolor for Cardmakers

I have spent the entire day in my craft room trying to catch up on my watercolor homework. I have hundreds of stamps and closets and drawers full of supplies. However, I didn't have anything that worked for Dawn's technique today. To try and get passable leaves I used a die and cut foam. My foam was too thick so I broke one of my acrylic plates. Luckily I had new ones. I inked up the foam faux leaves stamp first, and I guess the results are passable. However, I absolutely HATE the results I got from my dumb flower stamp (but it was the closest I could find).  I am embarrassed to post it -----but here it is.




2 comments:

  1. Don't be embarrassed, I think it is lovely. It's all a leaning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I like it! We are all learning so much. I'm finding it pretty tough and threw two attemps away yesterday! I too had problems finding a suitable stamp and I must have near to a thousand of the things! lol ! C x

    ReplyDelete