Thursday, April 30, 2020

Day 19


Today Jennifer McGuire demonstrated second generation stamping. You really have to have juicy ink pads to get good results and mine weren't. With a bit of touch up I managed. I really liked her use of a background stamp using white ink on craft CS. I used a text stamp for my backgrounds and an Altenew layered stamp set for the images.


I bought a nested set of stitched fish-tailed banner dies a while ago but had never used them. It took me nearly as long to find them (right where they should have been but I had overlooked them and searched far and wide before going back to where they were supposed to be!) as it did to make the cards.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sue! Did you sign up for Spring Card Camp 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but I most likely will. It is helping me use up stuff AND we were to have had our spring card sale at church this past Sunday (it benefits missions), but obviously we are not meeting yet (I live in NY state)...SO, I am getting lots of extra cards done in preparation for when we finally can hold the sale. :)

      Delete
  2. Really like your background and those pretty pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete