Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 10



In the Day 10 lesson Lydia said that she used glitter paste because she didn't have glitter paper. Well I have the opposite problem, so I decided than rather create my own glitter paste I would use glitter paper. 

I cut 3 background panels: 1 from glitter paper and two from patterned paper. I filled the diecut holes with circles from a contrasting paper. The first is the background cut from glitter paper.


The second used a patterned paper background with the glitter paper circles inserted.


The third used a patterned background with contrasting patterned paper circles.


As I've been going through my stash I've been finding bits and pieces that I've made but haven't turned into cards yet. Here's a stamped flower that I had done ages ago and now made into a card.


1 comment:

  1. I don't have any glitter gel either! I love how you modified the technique to use what you had. I may have to try this with my glitter paper. Thank you for the inspriation!

    ReplyDelete