Sunday, April 19, 2020

Day 9


The 2 for 1 stencil cards were a lot of fun! I used a peacock feather stencil and blended Distress Oxide shades of blues and greens.


My second generation feather piece wasn't the best so I lightly blended some DO over the entire thing and added Wink of Stella to the feathers.  The sentiment is actually bright white so I'm not sure why it looks pink in the photo :)


I used another stencil and blended Picked Raspberry, Faded Violet, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxides. I didn't add layers to the Smile die cut sentiment (at this point I was no longer motivated) so the card looks a bit like a hidden picture. 


I was happier with this second generation print, but I wished I had cut the sentiment out of a colored cardstock. Maybe I'll add another layer tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment