Monday, April 27, 2020

Day 16


My Copic markers are fairly new, and I didn't want to use them up since I have no re-inkers. However I have several sets of cheaper alcohol markers that I bought before I broke down and bought some Copics, so I decided I would use those instead. I stamped a large Altenew floral image to use for this technique.

I have to say that this was not my finest effort! I didn't like either side of the original and even tried to knock back the color with some white ink.




Knowing that I'd never send a card that used the reverse side of the original, I opted to use the side I'd originally colored, then tried to disguise it the best I could with a large white die cut sentiment. 



I used the same die cut for the second card but cut it out in silver. I might actually send these cards now that I've made some adjustments.





No comments:

Post a Comment