Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Day 18



Shari Carroll demonstrated masked inking and then used the masking strips of paper to create a second card.

I used Distress Oxide inks (Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, and Peacock Feathers) for the central panels which were then mounted onto black CS.  I chose different black and white papers for the backgrounds and each was mounted onto black CS before attaching to white A2 cards.


I cut two of each of the words 'smile' and 'hello' and stacked them for dimension before adhering each to black CS and free cutting the black outlines.


The ink blended center panels were applied to the patterned paper with foam tape as were the words on top of the center panels.  I basically copied Shari's card designs because I really liked hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment