Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Day 5




Debbie Hughes is amazing. Her watercoloring seems effortless. Mine --- not so much. With that being said, I enjoyed today's task. I used a butterfly background die to make my cards.


I masked the first card before doing any watercolor background. After removing the mask to save for the second card, I inlaid some of the filler pieces from the butterflies then added a few embellishments and a sentiment.


For my second card I watercolored the background in shades of blues and greens as well as metallic silver and platinum. I added the die cut piece and adhered some gems and a sentiment.


Stay well and have fun crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love your colors and the butterflies - so calming and restful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete