Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 4





I love Julie Ebersole :) I've followed her for years and think she's a hoot. Her video for Day 4 has endless possibilities and fortunately I have a good number of stamp and die sets. 

Today I chose the MFT set- Birdie Brown Rain or Shine - from a couple of years ago. For reasons now unknown to me I had cut apart the sentiment, and it was a trick trying to line those little words back up. Whose idea was it to cut apart sentiments anyway?!? Anyhow the reassembled sentiment seemed appropriate for our current stay-at-home situation.

Instead of using colored pencils (except for coloring my puddles), I used alcohol markers to color my images, die cut them, and attach them to the card so that the bleed through wouldn't show.


Raindrops are stenciled on the front and layers of clouds are lightly stenciled on the inside.


Sunny days are ahead!!!


6 comments:

  1. Love the little duckies splashing in the water...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Glad you tried out this technique

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO cute. I think I own this stamp set. Thanks for the idea. Your coloring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Love how you turned the rain into sunshine.

    ReplyDelete