Monday, March 16, 2015

Online Card Class: A Cut Above Part 2

The second part of the OCC Cut Above class focused on using your Silhouette. Although they used an earlier version of the software, it was similar enough to mine to be really useful!

This CASE card was based on a Laura Bassen card that I loved.
I created the 'happy' cut file on my silhouette and mounted it over an inked background.


This was inspired by a Kristina Werner card in Part 1 of the class. I didn't have a word bubble die so I used the trace feature in the software to create one.
I bought 99¢ files for these flip cards from the Silhouette Store.
This was inspired by a card from one of the Jennifer McGuire videos in the class.I stamped the butterfly & used my PixScan mat to cut the image
and created a file for the sentiment.
The white front is an intricately cut Silhouette file.

No comments:

Post a Comment