Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Goodies!

I admit that I have a history of being negligent when it comes to sending greeting cards. Now that I have so much invested in craft supplies, I am a tad better at getting them out.

I love to make holiday cards (as evidenced by previous posts) and Easter cards are a favorite to make. Here are a few that I sent out this year.
This card was inspired by Jacqueline DeGroot using the large Hero Arts tulip stamp.

I just purchased a Stampin' Up embossing folder that made this CS frame 
                              look like fabric. It is a neat texture.

Postcard made for our grandson
A bright, cheerful card for my mom
Inspiration from Pinterest led me to stamp tissue paper and decoupage torn bits onto some paper mache eggs. After adding embellishments to the eggs, I placed them on moss in a glass container.
There appears to be a pink and white striped piece in the bowl,
but it's actually a reflection of my shirt when I snapped the picture :)





Here is yet another Pinterest inspiration - a candlestick glued to the 
bottom of a glass hurricane filled with moss and speckled eggs.


Easter wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment