Friday, April 25, 2014

October Cards

(This was posted in October 2013. Today I noticed a typo, went back and fixed it, then when I hit 'update' it was moved from the original posting date to this one 6 months later. OOPS! I don't know how to fix it now:)

My husband and grandson share the same birthday in October. We were lucky enough this year to celebrate together in Boston. My husband is a cowboy at heart, and last summer I bought him a cowboy history book and put it away for his birthday. I have accumulated some cute cowboy paper and rubber stamps and decided to use those to create this year's card.


These photos are of us in our younger days when Glenn was directing a play set in the old west. Who knew that they would come in handy thirty years later!


Our grandson is really into vehicles of all sorts, so I made him this card for his second birthday. The bed of the truck moves up and down.



Here's a Halloween card that I made for my good friend who loves the holiday. The images were cut using the Chic and Scary Cricut cartridge.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment