Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby Girl

We were delighted to hear of the birth of a healthy baby girl on March 31! Both sets of grandparents are friends of ours and first time grandparents. Their children (the baby's parents) were former sixth grade students of mine and family friends. What a joyous occasion!!! Since her parents didn't reveal the sex of the baby prior to her birth, I had to scramble to make cards for all parties :)


I happened to have these puffy stick-on letters which inspired the color scheme.

When our grandson was born we received several congratulatory cards, and I thought they were pretty special.  It was fun making cards for each set of Emma's grandparents!

The card wasn't cockeyed in real life, only in my photography.

Both grandparent cards were inspired by Pinterest.
The very next day, April 1, my high school BFF welcomed her fifth grandchild. He was named Nolan - same as our grandson - and we are hoping to introduce them one day! I need to get busy making another card:)

No comments:

Post a Comment