Monday, July 8, 2013

Just a Couple of Cards

Our 32nd Anniversary was coming up, and I used a couple of the Graphic 45 papers from Le Romantique to make my husband's card. Our wedding colors were peach and cream -  and so is the paper! Also, if you squint really hard, the bride vaguely looks like a younger version of me :) I used a paper punch to create the strip down the middle and the Spellbinders 'Lattice Rectangles'  and Classic Ovals Nestabilities as the frame and insert. The lopsided rose is one of the roses I talked about in the Civil War blog entry.



inside

Another South Carolina niece, Chelsea, just graduated from the University of Georgia, so I made her graduation card in Georgia's colors using the same 'Lattice Rectangles' Nestability, TPC papers,  adhesive die cuts. . . and another lopsided rose!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment