Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lots and Lots of Pictures of my Craft Room

The process of arranging and rearranging my craft room seems to be a hobby in and of itself. Having done yet another rearrangement, I had my husband take updated pictures. Some areas - especially the closets - need further purging; other areas - such as my desk - will always have essential clutter that can't be hidden away. You will see a strong Ikea presence here!

MAIN WORK SPACE  a.k.a my little corner of the world :)
The majority of my everyday supplies are within arms' reach when I sit at my desk.

My husband built the white stamp shelves and my large ink pads and blenders are stored in
Ikea Antonius plastic trays upended on their sides.
The second section of my L-shaped desk has two sets of Ikea Alex 5-drawer units (a third Alex supports the first section). I store my 8.5 x 11 inch colored cardstock in stackable letter trays and assorted embellishments in the desktop drawers and shelves.


Many of my clear stamps are stored by category in 3-ring binders. 
More of my wooden stamps are housed in acrylic box frames. 
The binders and acrylic boxes are held in the plastic drawers (below left).

No comments:

Post a Comment