Monday, September 2, 2013

Recent Birthdays

Our older son just turned 30. I finally can do numerals in any size with my Cricut Mini. The upper section was embossed with an embossing fold and then the raised images were inked with Distress Ink.



My sister and I play lots of games through Facebook which gave me this idea for her birthday card.




This last card is for my good friend, Nancy. We've been friends since high school and even though we rarely see each other, we always pick right up where we left off. She is my "forever friend."

I used the same embossing folder that I used on my son's card, and I used music card stock both outside and inside since we became friends through choir and madrigals. I've been using a lot of frames and shadows lately because there are so many options in my Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge. Completing the cover is a favorite vintage photo, a layered flower, and a Tim Holtz "forevermore" token.


I usually try to make the coordinating inside special, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment